- ABOUT DRUGS
COMPOSITION AND PACKING
Syrup of herbal extracts, brown viscous liquid with individual odor (may have light sediment and clouding) in the original vials of 150 ml with a protective seal – (1) cardboard packs with protective branded holographic label; (2) spoon – dispenser; (3) instruction for use.
Borage Leaf extract (Borago officinalis L.),
Violet Extract (Viola arvensis),
Dandelion Extract (Taraxacum officinale),
Chamomile Extract (Matricāria chamomīlla L).
EFFECT OF THE MEDICINE
The medicine has an anti-inflammatory and restorative effect on the body, purifies blood from allergens, normalizes the activity of internal organs:
– Strengthens immunity;
– Increases the resistance of the body to allergens;
– Protects the liver, which bears the main load with allergic reactions;
– Removes swelling, redness, rashes on the skin;
– Prevents the appearance of lacrimation, the onset of cold and other symptoms of allergic reactions;
– Normalizes the activity of the urinary system, promotes rapid removal of allergens from the body;
– Improves the function of the digestive system;
– Normalizes the work of the nervous system;
– Supplies the body with the necessary vitamins and microelements;
The medicine Allergydon is prescribed for:
- Seasonal allergies (pollinosis), food and medicine allergies;
- Allergic dermatological diseases (itching dermatoses, hives, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, allergic eczema);
- Allergic diseases of the respiratory system (allergic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, allergic rhinitis)
- Allergic conjunctivitis.
Before use, carefully shake the vial.
Keep the vial in a cool place after opening it. Do not heat and do not freeze.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATIONS
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
Individual intolerance to certain ingredients of the medicine.
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by the attending physician for each patient individually.
Allergydon is recommended to take:
CHILDREN BELOW 6 YEARS OF AGE
CHILDREN BETWEEN 6 AND 12 YEARS OF AGE
15-20 ml., 3 times a day with a meal
2,5 – 5 ml., 2-3 times a day with a meal
5-10 ml., 2-3 times a day with a meal
Duration of intake – from one to three months, the course of therapy can be repeated one month after the end of the previous course.
There may be rarely allergic hypersensitivity to separate ingredients of the preparation.
Use of the medicine should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur.
The cases of overdose were not reported.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light, at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 24 months.
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.