The main duties of a medical representative:
– Work with polyclinics, hospitals and pharmacies of the city in its direction;
– Organization of round tables and pharmaceutical circles;
– Participation in the organization of major events;
– Execution and overfulfilment of the plan to promote the company’s preparations in the entrusted territory.
Requirements for a candidate:
The medical representative should be able to remove the irritation of the interlocutor, build relationships with people, overcome objections, mitigate the conflict situation and achieve their goal – to talk with the doctor and bring to him information about the drug.
If you want to become a Medical Representative, you must have a complete higher medical or pharmaceutical education, be energetic and mobile, ambitious, ready to learn and constantly develop.
Also, candidates for the position of Medical Representative should have the following skills and qualities:
- – Work experience of the Medical Representative for at least 1 year;
- – Presence of a driver’s license of category “B”;
- – Experience in conducting presentations;
- – Ability and desire to communicate with people;
- – Stress resistance
- – Activity and initiative;
Conditions of work and compensation :
- – Employment – full-time;
- – Probation period – 3 months;
- – Social package;
- – Car;
- – Competitive salary;
- – Compensation of gasoline (road expenses), mobile negotiations, quarterly and annual bonuses based on the results of work;
- – Vocational training and development.
We strive to ensure that our company has always been attractive to the employer!
Please, fill in the application form or send your CV to e-mail: email@example.com