- ABOUT DRUGS
COMPOSITION AND PACKING
Syrup of herbal extracts, brown viscous liquid with individual odor (may have light sediment and clouding) in the original vials of 150 ml with a protective seal – (1) cardboard packs with protective branded holographic label; (2) Spoon – dispenser; (3) instruction for use.
Chamomile Extract (Matricaria chamomilla)
Creeping Thyme Extract (Thymus vulgaris L.)
Pepper Mint Extract (Mentha piperita L.)
Perforate St John’s-wort Extract (Hypéricum perforátum L.)
Elecampane Inula Extract (Inula helenium L.)
Milfoil Extract (Achillea millefolium L.)
Fennel Extract (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.)
Effect of the medicine
- The effect of the medicine arises from its components:
- Menthol in the leaves of peppermint dilates blood vessels of the heart, lungs, and brain;
- Essential oil, flavonoids, and phytoncide in the fruits of fennel and thyme;
- Chamomile is used for intestinal cramps, flatulence, and diarrhea, as well as a diaphoretic;
- Inula helps both at stomach and intestine diseases such as ulcers, gastritis, diarrhea of noninfectious nature and colitis;
- Perforate St John’s-wort contains hardening agents, essential oil, β-sitosterol, triterpene saponins, flavonoids (hyperoside, rutin), vitamins C, E, anthraquinones, macro- and micronutrients and other biologically active substances, the infusion of herbs is used as an astringent and antiseptic in the gastrointestinal diseases;
- Milfoil has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has a positive effect on the human internal organs, as well as it promotes mucus formation, relieves gas in the intestines.
- Excessive formation and accumulation of gases in the digestive tract: symptoms of flatulence (feeling of fullness in the epigastric region, flatulence), aerophagia, dyspepsia;
- Intestinal colic in newborns and infants;
- Hyper flatulence after surgery;
- Tensides Poisoning (including surfactants, containing in the detergents) as a defoamer.
Before use, carefully shake the vial.
Keep the vial in a cool place after opening it. Do not heat and do not freeze.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATION
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
Individual intolerance to certain ingredients of the medicine.
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by the attending physician for each patient individually.
During flatulence and colic:
NEWBORNS AND INFANTS
CHILDREN FROM 1 TO 6 YEARS OLD
CHILDREN BETWEEN 7 AND 12 YEARS OF AGE
ADULTS AND CHILDREN FROM 12 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE
0.5-1.0 ml. during nursing or before/after each feeding
1.0-2.5 ml. 3-4 times a day
2.5-5.0 ml 3-4 times a day
5.0-7.5 ml. 3-4 times a day
When poisoning with detergents the medicine is prescribed for adults in a dose of 5.0-10.0 ml. and for children in a dose of 1.0-5.0 ml. of syrup depending on the severity of poisoning.
The medicine is taken before or after meals. The course of administration is 14 days.
The course can be repeated after a weak.
There may be rarely allergic hypersensitivity to separate ingredients of the preparation.
Use of the medicine should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur.
The cases of overdose were not reported.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light, at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 24 months.
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.