- ABOUT PRODUCT
COMPOSITION AND DOSAGE FORM
Round tablets of herbs and their fruits, with individual odor, biconvex, light – brown, speckled tablets. 60 pieces 0.5 g each. Polyethylene vials with a protective seal or packed in blisters. (1) – cardboard pack with protective holographic label, (2) – instruction for use.
One-sided-wintergreen (Orthília secúnda L.)
Oregano (Origanum vulgáre L.)
Rose Hips Fruits (Frūctus Rosāe)
Chamomile (Matricāria chamomīlla L.)
Marigold Officinalis (Caléndula officinális L.)
Shepherd’s purse (Capsélla búrsa – pastóris L.)
Sandy Everlast (Helichrýsum arenárium L.).
EFFECT OF THE MEDICINE
- Combination herbal menstrual cycle regulator.
- It promotes the elimination of post-menopausal bleeding by stimulating and strengthening the muscles of the endometrium and ovarian tissue.
- It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- It helps in premenstrual syndrome, as the medicine monitors and aligns hormone levels.
- It helps metabolism, restores immunity (protective properties of the body) and has a health improving properties.
Usually, there are no side effects; in the majority of cases, the medicine is well tolerated. In the case of individual sensitivity to one or more components of the medicine, there may be allergic reactions, dyspeptic disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATION
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
- Dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, hypermenorrhoea (in the complex therapy);
- Premenstrual syndrome;
- Abnormal vaginal discharge;
- Postmenopausal bleeding;
- White vaginal discharge caused by blockage of cervical glands (Leucorrhœa);
- Copious menstruation (Menorrhagia);
- Uterine bleeding not related to the menstrual cycle (Metrorrhagia).
Hypersensitivity to one or more components of the medicine, pregnancy, lactation.
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by the attending physician for each patient individually.
2 tablets 3 times a day 5-10 minutes before the meal.
The course of treatment is 15 days.
If necessary, the treatment course can be repeated.
The cases of NOMAGISSAN overdose were not reported.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light, at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 2 years.
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.