- ABOUT PRODUCT
COMPOSITION AND DOSAGE FORM
Round tablets of herbs, with individual odor, biconvex, light – brown, speckled tablets. 60 pieces 0.5 g each. Polyethylene vials with a protective seal or packed in blisters. (1) – cardboard pack with protective holographic label, (2) – instruction for use.
Peppermint (Méntha piperíta)
Oregano (Origanum Vulgare L)
Common Valerian (Valeriána officinális L.)
Cowberry Leaves (Folium vitis-idaea L.)
Creeping Thyme (Thymus serpyllum L.)
Common Motherwort (Leonurus L.)
Hawthorn (Crataegus sanguinea)
EFFECT OF THE MEDICINE
- improves the central nervous system functioning;
- contributes to the improvement of the autonomic nervous system;
- improves the psycho-emotional stability of the body, normalizes sleep;
- contributes to the preservation of peace stressful situations;
- strengthens the immune system and increases the body’s defenses.
Usually does not occur, in most cases, the drug is tolerated well.
In the case of individual hypersensitivity to one or more of the components of the drug, allergic reactions, dyspepsia disorders on the part of the gastrointestinal tract are possible.
When developing a hypersensitivity reaction, the drug should be discontinued.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER PREPARATIONS
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
- Functional disorders of the central and autonomic nervous system;
- The state of prolonged stress, significant mental and emotional stress;
- Irritability, emotional lability;
- Chronic fatigue, overwork;
- Sleep disturbances;
- Psychosomatic disorders;
- Climacteric syndrome;
Hypersensitivity to one or more of the components of the medicine.
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by a physician for each patient individually.
CHILDREN FROM 3 YEARS OF AGE
1 tablet 3 times a day.
1-2 tablets 3 times a day.
In stationary conditions, as an auxiliary sedative effect, 1 tablet 3 times a day.
Tablets are taken 10-15 minutes before meals.
Usually, for chronic diseases, the course of treatment is 20 – 30 days.
If necessary, a second course is possible.
No cases of overdose of Naturosed have been detected.
The drug should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light, at a temperature of +2 ° C to + 25 ° C.
Expiration date: 24 months
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.