- ABOUT PRODUCT
COMPOSITION AND DOSAGE FORM
Round tablets of herbs and their fruits, with individual odor, biconvex, light – brown, speckled tablets. 60 pieces 0.5 g each. Polyethylene vials with a protective seal or packed in blisters. (1) – cardboard pack with protective holographic label, (2) – instruction for use.
Myrtle flag (Acorus cálamus)
Plantain (Plantago L.)
Walnut (Júglans régia)
Aloe (Aloe L.)
Chamomile (Matricaria L.)
Melissa (Melissa offlcinalis L.)
EFFECT OF THE MEDICINE
GASTIRAK is a combined medicine with antacid, astringent, antispasmodic, and laxative properties.
– helps to reduce the activity of pepsin and gastric acidity.
– provides restorative, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action, forming a protective film on the gastric mucosa.
– the active ingredients of aloe and myrtle flag are characterized by antispasmodic activity, and Melissa has a laxative effect.
- Hyperacid gastritis;
- Non-ulcer dyspepsia;
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease;
- Peptic and duodenal ulcer, including ulcer associated with Helicobacter pylori.
- Gastralgia, acid regurgitation;
- Heartburn of different etiology;
- The medicine is also used for the symptomatic treatment of pain in the stomach caused by diet non-compliance, alcohol abuse, smoking and treatment with medicines that are irritating to the gastric mucosa.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATION
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
Hypersensitivity to one or more components of the medicine.
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by the attending physician for each patient individually.
CHILDREN BETWEEN 6 AND 12 YEARS OF AGE
1-2 tablets three times a day
1 tablet three times a day
GASTIRAK is recommended to take 30-60 minutes after the meal. Crush the tablets into powder and take with 100 ml of water.
The course of administration is usually from one to three months; treatment can be repeated a month after the end of the previous course.
Usually, there are no side effects. In most cases, the medicine is well tolerated. In the case of individual sensitivity to one or more components of the medicine, there may be allergic reactions.
Use of the medicine should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur.
The cases of GASTIRAK overdose were not reported.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light, at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 2 years.
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.