- ABOUT PRODUCT
COMPOSITION AND PACKING
Round tablets of herbs, with individual odor, biconvex, light – brown, speckled tablets. 60 pieces 0.5 g each. Polyethylene vials with a protective seal or packed in blisters. (1) – cardboard pack with protective holographic label, (2) – instruction for use.
Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis L.)
The common fennel (Fructus Foeniculi)
Breckland thyme (Herba Serpylli)
Anise fruits (Fructus Pimpinella anisum L.)
EFFECT OF THE MEDICINE
- one of the few natural products developed to preserve and maintain breastfeeding with insufficient lactation.
- contributes to the extension of the period of natural breastfeeding, leads to an early recovery of the organism of the breastfeeding woman in the postpartum period and supports it during feeding.
- The basis of FEMALIFE is herbs and their seeds, which have long been used in folk medicine with a lack of milk from breastfeeding women.
Usually, side effects do not occur, in most cases, the medication is well tolerated.
There may be allergic reactions (itching, rash), as well as nausea, headache, a feeling of bitterness in the mouth. Use of the medicine should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur and consult a doctor.
After opening the vile, store in a cool place.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATIONS
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
- Increases lactation and replenishes the lack of vitamins and minerals in the body of a woman during breastfeeding;
- Possesses antibacterial and pronounced antioxidant effect;
- Helps relieve stress and fatigue;
- Strengthens the immune system;
Hypersensitivity to some components of the medicine.
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by the attending physician for each patient individually.
2 tablets 2-3 times a day, half an hour before meals.
Duration is not limited (usually for the entire period of breastfeeding the baby).
The cases of overdose were not reported.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light, at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 24 months
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.