- ABOUT PRODUCT
COMPOSITION AND PACKING
Syrup of herbal extracts, brown viscous liquid with individual odor (may have light sediment and clouding) in the original vials of 150 ml with a protective seal – (1) cardboard packs with protective branded holographic label; (2) Spoon – dispenser; (3) instruction for use.
Purple Medic (Alfafa) Extract (Medicago sativa)
Jerusalem Artichoke Root Extract (Helianthus tuberosus)
Greater burdock Extract (Arctium Lappa)
Fenugreek Seeds Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum)
Common Nettle Extract (Urtica dioica)
Lingonberry leaves Extract (Vaccinium vitis-idaea)
EFFECT OF THE MEDICINE
- Purple Medic (Alfafa) is used in malfunction of the thyroid gland and pancreas. It affects the body effectively in cases of diabetes and lowers the blood sugar level. Purple Medic removes toxins from the body. The herb has antibacterial, immune modulating and wound-healing effect, which is especially important in the development of complications such as a diabetic foot. The alkaloids contained in Purple Medic lower blood sugar level and the fibers possess absorbent properties.
- Jerusalem Artichoke Root is a source of flavonoids, and also contains inulin – a natural polymer of fructose and other bioactive substances (hemicelluloses, proteins, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins, and carotene). The complex of active ingredients of Jerusalem Artichoke Root has a regulating effect on
carbohydrate and lipid metabolism, contributes to the normalization of intestinal flora and digestive processes. It is proved that the enrichment of diabetic patients’ diet with Jerusalem Artichoke Root helps to reduce blood
glucose levels. Jerusalem Artichoke Root is used for the prevention and treatment of diabetes type 1 and 2, atherosclerosis and pathologies in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Greater burdock significantly stimulates the enzymatic activity of the pancreas. Inulin contained in abundance in the plant normalizes the number of leukocytes in blood, considerably improves metabolism.
- Research has shown that Fenugreek can lower blood sugar level by inhibiting, digesting and absorption of carbohydrates and increasing peripheral action of insulin.
- Elements of Common Nettle contribute to a gradual reduction of blood glucose levels.
- Lingonberry effectively reduces blood sugar levels. It has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic,
diuretic, and choleretic properties.
There may be rarely allergic hypersensitivity to separate ingredients of the preparation.
Use of the medicine should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur.
Before use, carefully shake the syrup.
Keep the vial in a cool place after opening it. Do not heat and do not freeze.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATION
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
– Biologic corrector of carbohydrate metabolism;
– Normalizes carbohydrate metabolism and lowers blood sugar levels;
– Compensates energy deficit;
– When correcting lipid metabolism lowers cholesterol and lipids content in the blood;
– Obesity, contributes to the reduction and stabilization of weight;
– Improves peripheral blood circulation, strengthens blood vessels;
Individual intolerance to certain ingredients of the medicine.
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by the attending physician for each patient individually.
2.5-5.0 ml 3 times a day
The medicine is administered with meals with plenty of water.
Course of administration is 1 month. Courses can be repeated in a week.
The cases of overdose were not reported.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light, at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 24 months.
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.