- ABOUT DRUGS
COMPOSITION AND PACKING
Syrup of herbal extracts and their fruits, brown viscous liquid with individual odor (may have light sediment and clouding) in the original vials of 150 ml with a protective seal – (1) cardboard packs with protective branded holographic label; (2) Spoon – dispenser; (3) instruction for use.
|Blueberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus)|
|Hawthorn Fruit Extract (Crataegus)|
|Sweet flag Extract (Acorus calamus)|
|Rose Hip Extract (Rosa majalis)|
EFFECT OF THE MEDICINE
- ZRENADOL CHERNIKA+ protects the eyes from fatigue, irritation, and vision weakening;
- improves dark adaptation;
- reduces the permeability of capillaries, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, including the vessels of the eye fundus, reduces swelling and redness;
- supports visual organs with essential nutrients – vitamins and micronutrients;
- Tends to have a positive effect on the functional status of the visual organs associated with the deficiency of vitamins and micronutrients, has a health-promoting effect and is a natural product.
- Blueberry’s anthocyanosides contribute to the regeneration of the photosensitive pigment of the retina, increasing its sensitivity to changes in light intensity, improving visual acuity during low-light conditions; contributes to the improvement of dark adaptation.
- Active substances of Blueberry improve the flexibility of cell membranes and help to enhance blood flow to the retina.
- Blueberry extract and vitamin C (the main component of rose hips) with bioflavonoids promote the blood circulation in the vision organs, reduce intraocular pressure and have strong antioxidant properties, i.e. prevent damage to eye tissue by free radicals. In addition, they have an antimicrobial effect and promote the healing of injuries.
There may be rarely allergic hypersensitivity to separate ingredients of the preparation.
Use of the medicine should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur.
Before use, carefully shake the syrup.
Keep the vial in a cool place after opening it. Do not heat and do not freeze.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATION
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
ZRENADOL CHERNIKA is applied in the following:
- as a part of measures to prevent the deterioration of vision organs;
- at high visual load (work at the computer, long time driving or in bright sunlight);
- combination treatment of vascular pathologies of the eye (cataract, glaucoma, myopia);
- for patients with impaired twilight vision (“night blindness”).
Individual intolerance to certain ingredients of the medicine.
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by the attending physician for each patient individually.
CHILDREN BETWEEN 3 AND 7 YEARS OF AGE
CHILDREN BETWEEN 7 AND 14 YEARS OF AGE
ADULTS AND CHILDREN ABOVE 14 YEARS OF AGE
1.5-2.0 ml 2 times a day
2.5 ml 2 times a day
5.0 ml 2 times a day
The medicine is administered with meals with plenty of water.
The course of administration is 1 month. Courses can be repeated after a weak.
The cases of overdose were not reported.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light, at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 24 months.
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.