- ABOUT PRODUCT
COMPOSITION AND DOSAGE FORM
Round tablets, biconvex, light – brown, speckled tablets, 60 pieces. Polyethylene vials with a protective seal or packed in blisters. (1) – cardboard pack with protective holographic label, (2) – instruction for use.
Bird Cherry Fruits (Fructus Padus)
Rose Hips Fruits (Frūctūs Rosae)
Common Nettle (Urtica dioica L.)
Roseroot (Rhodiola rosae L)
Creeping Thyme (Thymus serpyllum L)
Walnut (Júglans régia)
effect of the medicine
- VITALIT is a complex herbal vitamin medicine, consisting of vitamins, macro- and microelements and Bifida bacteria.
- Compensates lack of vitamins and minerals in the body, and it has antioxidant activity which normalizes intestinal micro-flora and increases a non-specific resistance of the organism.
- It is recommended as a health improving agent to enhance the body’s defenses, resistance to infectious diseases and environmental hazards.
- Contributes to the restoration and maintenance of the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Helps in asthenic conditions, convalescence after infections and colds and other states, accompanied by vitamin deficiency, including the prevention of hypovitaminosis A, C, P, K (combination therapy).
- The medicine beneficially effects overall health, improves physical and mental health;
- Prevention of vitamin deficiencies, lack of minerals and micronutrients;
- Increases the body’s resistance to adverse environmental effects;
- Strengthens the immune system, it contributes to the prevention of infectious diseases;
- Stimulates metabolism;
- Increases the body’s resistance to stress, prevents depression;
- Promotes excretion of salts of heavy metals and other toxic substances;
- Compensates the deficiency of vitamins and minerals, caused by physical and mental work, poor nutrition;
- For the period of pregnancy and lactation;
- Reduces the negative effects of smoking and alcohol consumption.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATION
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
The medicine is recommended as a multivitamin, health improving agent for the prevention and in the complex therapy of diseases such as:
– Thyroid gland dysfunction;
– Gastritis with low acidity;
– Kidney disease;
– Radiation injuries and allergic diseases of the skin (eczema, dermatitis, neurodermatitis);
– Bleeding of various origins;
– Hypovitaminosis – and vitamin deficiency.
Hypersensitivity to one or more components of the medicine.
Dosage is determined individually.
CHILDREN BETWEEN 3 AND 12 YEARS OF AGE
2 tablets 2-3 times a day with the meal
1 tablet 2-3 times a day with the meal
The course of administration is 1-2 months. If necessary the treatment course can be repeated.
Usually, there are no side effects. In the majority of cases, the medicine is well tolerated.
In the case of individual sensitivity to one or more components of the medicine, there may be allergic reactions, dyspeptic disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
Use of the medicine should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur.
The cases of VITALIT overdose were not reported.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light, at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 2 yearsю
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.