- ABOUT DRUGS
COMPOSITION AND DOSAGE FORM
Round tablets of herbs, with individual odor, biconvex, light – brown, speckled tablets. 60 pieces 0.5 g each. Polyethylene vials with a protective seal or packed in blisters. (1) – cardboard pack with protective holographic label, (2) – instruction for use.
Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo biloba L.)
Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium L..)
Garlic (Allium sativum L.)
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
Garden angelica (Angelica archangelica officinalis)
EFFECT OF THE MEDICINE
- Tromboronis designed for the purification of vessels from excess cholesterol in hyperlipidemia IIa type.
- Tromboron significantly reduces the level of total cholesterol, reduces the concentration “bad” cholesterol and improves the concentration of “good” cholesterol that is vital for the proper functioning of the brain and the production of hormones such as testosterone and estrogen.
- Tromboronis used as a prophylaxis for the protection of blood vessels of the heart and brain from cholesterol.
- It is recommended to begin prophylaxis to all above35-40 years.
- With regular admission, Tromboron removes cholesterol from the body and prevents its deposition on the walls of the vessels in the form of atherosclerotic plaques.
- Moreover, Troboron normalizes the permeability of the vascular wall.
Usually, side effects do not occur, in most cases, the medication is well tolerated.
There may be allergic reactions (itching, rash), as well as nausea, headache, a feeling of bitterness in the mouth.
Use of the medicine should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur and consult a doctor.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATION
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
The medicineTromboron is prescribed for:
- hyperlipidemia type IIa according to Frederickson, weakly expressed;
- prophylaxis of acute myocardial infarction in the presence of risk factors (such as diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidemia, arterial hypertension, obesity, smoking, old age);
- secondary prophylaxis of myocardial infarction;
- unstable angina;
- prevention of stroke (including in patients with transient disorders of cerebral circulation);
- prevention of thromboembolism after surgery and invasive vascular interventions (such as coronary artery bypass grafting, carotid endarterectomy, arteriovenous shunting, carotid angioplasty);
- prevention of deep vein thrombosis and thromboembolism of the pulmonary artery and its branches (for example, with prolonged immobilization as a result of extensive surgical intervention).
During pregnancy and lactation.
Hypersensitivity to some components of the medicine, under the age of 18, and in cases of brain injury, brain diseases, liver disease, severe renal dysfunction, alcoholism.
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by the attending physician for each patient individually. Tromboron is recommended for:
2 tablets, 2-3 times a day for half an hour before meals.
The duration of treatment with the medicine (from 3 to 6 months) is determined by the patient’s individual response to treatment.
Conducting a second course of treatment is possible on the recommendation of a doctor.
The cases of overdose were not reported.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light, at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 24 months
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.