- ABOUT DRUGS
COMPOSITION AND PACKING
Biconvex tablets, homogeneous mass, white or light cream color, without odor. 120 pieces.
- Polyethylene vials with a protective seal
- Cardboard pack with a protective holographic label
- Instruction for use
1.2 g of the product contains:
Calcium 400-500 mg.
Phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, potassium, sodium, sulfur, chromium, iodine, cobalt, molybdenum, copper, fluorine, manganese and vitamin D3.
Group: Complex of calcium and minerals.
EFFECT OF THE MEDICINE
- Effectively contributes to the regulation of calcium and phosphorus metabolism in the organism (in bones, teeth, hair, muscles).
- It stimulates the immune process in the period of intense exercise.
- It regulates protein synthesis and improves protein digestibility.
- The medicine accelerates the healing of bone fractures.
- It is an additional source of calcium, phosphorus, and minerals in the diet of adults and children.
The medicine is very well tolerated, even in cases where it is taken for a long time.
In the case of individual sensitivity to one or several components of the medicine, allergic reactions may occur.
Use of the medicine should be discontinued if a hypersensitivity reaction occurs.
While administering the preparation SPORTS FORTE (KALSIDOKS-ANTIDIATEZIN) there is no need of use of other macro and micronutrients in order to avoid the overdose.
Beware if there are elevated levels of calcium salts in the blood and urine.
Pregnant and lactating women may take the medicine on doctor’s advice.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATION
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed
- Increased demand for calcium (in the period of intensive growth, sports and others.);
- Strengthening and restoration of bone structure;
- Lack of calcium in the diet, unbalanced and inadequate food;
- Impaired calcium metabolism;
- Prevention and combination therapy of rickets;
- Tooth decay and delayed growth of teeth;
- Brittle nails and hair;
- Allergy and diathesis in infants;
- In bone fractures;
- Prevention of osteoporosis;
- In intensive physical exertion;
- Improves the efficiency of sports training;
- Normalizes the central nervous system function;
- Improves the processes of regeneration and wound healing.
Hypersensitivity to one or more components of the medicine.
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by the attending physician for each patient individually.
CHILDREN 12 YEARS OF AGE AND BELOW
ADOLESCENTS AND ADULTS
1 tablet once a day
2 tablets twice a day
For peroral use, take with water, fruit juice or milk, regardless of the meal.
Do not take with tea or coffee.
The cases of SPORTS FORTE overdose were not reported.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light, at a temperature from + 2°C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 2 years.
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.