- ABOUT PRODUCT
COMPOSITION AND PACKING
Syrup of herbal extracts, brown viscous liquid with individual odor (may have light sediment and clouding) in the original vials of 150 ml with a protective seal – (1) cardboard packs with protective branded holographic label; (2) spoon – dispenser; (3) instruction for use.
|Bindii Extract (Tríbulus terréstris)|
|Liquorice Extract (Glycyrrhí́za glábra)|
EFFECT OF THE MEDICINE
Silopik – a preparation of plant origin.
- Possesses antimicrobial, anti-sclerotic, anti-inflammatory, vasodilating, anticoagulant action;
- It also regulates the water-salt balance and has a stimulating effect on the male sex glands;
- Silopik is a hypocholesterolemic agent. Its use inhibits the absorption of cholesterol in the intestine, reduces blood clotting, increases the tone of the small intestine and stimulates its contraction;
- Stimulates potency. It is considered as a strengthening tonic;
- Silopik is taken with constipation, for stimulation of bile secretion, as a diuretic;
- Silopik is able to cope with migraines, insomnia, colds and even noise in the ears and gonorrhea;
- Silopik with the external application is considered effective wound-healing agent, is able to cope even with burns, used for conjunctivitis, and helps to get rid of acne, fungus, inflammation.
Before use, carefully shake the vial. Keep the vial in a cool place after opening it. Do not heat and do not freeze.
There may be rarely allergic hypersensitivity to separate ingredients of the preparation.
Use of the medicine should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATION
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
In the treatment of sexual dysfunction:
- increase the level of testosterone (total and free);
- improves sexual health, libido, and erections;
- improves various parameters of male sperm, such as mobility, curvilinear velocity, vitality;
- increases sperm quality;
- promotes the treatment of sexual dysfunction in women (and during menopause);
- it is recommended to take with cystitis, pyelonephritis, urethritis, other inflammations of the genitourinary system.
While lowering the cholesterol:
- the level of cholesterol is reduced mainly by lowering LDL (low-density lipoproteins), without having a significant effect on HDL (high-density lipoproteins).
While lowering the blood pressure:
- promotes a decrease in diastolic blood pressure;
- helps reduce a headache, dizziness, insomnia, decreased heart rate.
In the treatment of IHD (Ischemic heart disease):
- dilutes blood and improves ECG results.
While lowering the blood sugar level:
- the medicine showed high efficiency in reducing glucose levels in patients with type 2 diabetes. The mechanism of sugar reduction is associated with inhibition of a-glucosidase activity in the small intestine;
- reduces glycation of proteins;
- possesses a slight alpha-amylase-inhibiting effect that is dose-independent, which indicates the effectiveness of an application with very small dosages;
- possesses lipase inhibitory properties that are useful for weight loss, fat loss in diabetic patients.
As a diuretic effect:
- the study showed an increase in diuresis during the day by 200 ml.
When used in sports:
- reduces the percentage of fat in the body, significantly increases muscle mass, as well as an increase in the level of dihydrotestosterone;
- facilitates an easier transfer of heavy physical, intellectual and mental stress, increases the body’s resistance to severe illnesses.
- people under the age of 16;
- neurogenic and endocrine constipation;
- acute stomach syndrome;
- adenoma of the prostate gland.
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by the attending physician for each patient individually.
With a decrease in libido, impotence, and infertility. Inside, after a meal.
Men with reduced libido, impotence, and infertility, a dosage of 10-15 ml 3 times a day is recommended. The duration of treatment is at least 90 days. The course of treatment can be repeated until a positive therapeutic effect is obtained.
Women with endocrine infertility, a dosage of 5-10 ml are recommended 3 times a day. From the 1st to the 12th day of the menstrual cycle.
This course can be repeated periodically until the onset of pregnancy.
Dislipoproteinemia. 10 ml 3 times a day. Duration of treatment – at least 3 months.
Women with climacteric and post-stroke syndrome, 5-10 ml tablets 3 times a day for 60-90 days.
After the improvement of the condition, gradually lower to the dose – 5 ml per day for 1-2 years.
The cases of overdose were not reported.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light, at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 24 months.
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.