- ABOUT DRUGS
COMPOSITION AND PACKAGING
Round tablets of herbs, with individual odor, biconvex, light – brown, speckled tablets. 60 pieces 0.5 g each. Polyethylene vials with a protective seal or packed in blisters. (1) – cardboard pack with protective holographic label, (2) – instruction for use.
Myrtleflag (Acorus calamus L.)
Flint Corn (Zea mays L.)
Flax Seeds (lini seed)
Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla L)
St. John’s-worts (Hypericum perforatum L.).
Marigold Officinalis (Calendula officinalis L.)
Common Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium L)
EFFECT OF THE MEDICINE
The medicine normalizes secretory and motor functions of the choledochopancreatic system and has anti-inflammatory action.
There may be rare allergic reactions in the case of individual sensitivity to separate components of the medicine.
Use of the medicine should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATION
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
The medicine is prescribed in the following cases:
- Lack of the secretory function of the pancreas (chronic pancreatitis – inflammation of the pancreas, cystic fibrosis – an inherited disease characterized by obstruction of the output ducts of the pancreas, respiratory
tract and intestinal glands by viscous secretion, etc.);
- Chronic inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the stomach, intestines, liver, gall bladder;
- Status after resection or irradiation of these organs, accompanied by maldigestion, flatulence (gas accumulation in the gut), diarrhea (flux) – in combination therapy;
- State after pancreatectomy (removal of the pancreas);
- Obstruction of the pancreas ducts or biliary tract;
- To improve digestion in patients with the normal function of the gastrointestinal tract in the case of noncompliance to diet, as well as chewing dysfunction, forced prolonged immobilization, sedentary lifestyle;
- Preparation for X-ray and ultrasound examination of the abdominal cavity.
Acute pancreatitis, chronic pancreatitis in the acute phase.
Individual intolerance to certain ingredients of the medicine.
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by the attending physician for each patient individually.
ADOLESCENTS AND CHILDREN 17 YEARS OLD AND BELOW
1 tablet 3 times a day
2 tablets 3 times a day
Tablets are taken with meals, swallowed as a whole with plenty of non-alkaline liquid (water, fruit juices).
Duration of treatment may vary from a few days (in case of maldigestion due to deviation from the diet) to several months or even years (permanent replacement therapy if necessary).
If necessary the treatment course can be repeated.
The cases of the medicine overdose were not reported.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light, at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 2 years
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.