- ABOUT DRUGS
COMPOSITION AND PACKING
Round tablets of herbs, with individual odor, biconvex, light – brown, speckled tablets. 60 pieces 0.5 g each. Polyethylene vials with a protective seal or packed in blisters. (1) – cardboard pack with protective holographic label, (2) – instruction for use.
|Common Valerian Extract (Valeriána officinális)|
|Brandy Mint Extract (Méntha piperíta)|
|Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Gīnkgo)|
|May Lily Extract (Convallária majális)|
|Field Caraway Extract (Fructus Carvi)|
|Blood-Red Hawthorn Extract (Crataégus sanguínea)|
EFFECT OF THE MEDICINE
- improves cerebral circulation and brain supply;
- affects the metabolism in cells, the rheological properties of blood and improves peripheral circulation and microcirculation;
- possesses a pronounced anti-edematous effect at the level of the brain and in peripheral tissues;
- anti-stress action manifests itself in the normalization of post-stress behavior, somatovegetative disorders, restoration of sleep-wake cycles, disrupted learning and memory processes, reduction of dystrophic and
morphological changes in various structures of the brain.
There may be rarely allergic hypersensitivity to separate ingredients of the preparation.
Use of the medicine should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur.
The usage of the medicine must be informed to the doctor before the surgery.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATION
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
The medicine MIGRENAZ – L is prescribed for:
– acute and chronic disorders of cerebral circulation;
– light craniocerebral trauma; (light concussion of the brain)
– syndrome of vegetative-vascular dystonia (VSD, neurocirculatory dysfunction);
– light cognitive impairment of atherosclerotic origin;
– memory disorders and mental activity;
– dizziness, noise in the ears, a sense of fear;
– violation of peripheral circulation and microcirculation (including arteriopathy of the lower extremities and pediatric orthopedics), Raynaud’s syndrome.
Individual intolerance to certain ingredients of the medicine.
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by the attending physician for each patient individually.
CHILDREN BETWEEN 4 AND 12 YEARS OF AGE
ADULTS AND CHILDREN OVER 12 YEARS OF AGE
1 tablet 3 times a day
1 tablet 3 times a day
For peroral use, 5-10 minutes before the meal.
The course of treatment is at least 3 months (especially in elderly patients).
Courses can be repeated after consultation with the doctor.
The cases of overdose were not reported.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light, at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 24 months.
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.