- ABOUT PRODUCT
COMPOSITION AND PACKING
Syrup of herbal extracts, brown viscous liquid with individual odor (may have light sediment and clouding) in the original vials of 150 ml with a protective seal – (1) cardboard packs with protective branded holographic label; (2) Spoon – dispenser; (3) instruction for use.
|Rose root Extract (Rhodiola rosea)|
|Peppermint Extract (Méntha piperíta)|
|Coneflower Extract (Echinacea purpurea (L.)|
|Liquorice Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra)|
|Rose Hips Extract (Rosa majalis)|
|Elecampane Extract (Inula helenium)|
EFFECT OF THE MEDICINE
- Immunomodulatory effect of the medicine is achieved by activation of humoral and cellular immunity;
- Effective against influenza viruses, parainfluenza, herpes viruses, enteroviruses, rotavirus;
- Stimulates the bactericidal activity of neutrophils;
There may be rarely allergic hypersensitivity to separate ingredients of the preparation.
Use of the medicine should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur.
The usage of the medicine must be informed to the doctor before the surgery.
Before use, carefully shake the vial.
Keep the vial in a cool place after opening it. Do not heat and do not freeze.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATION
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
- Asthenic state, neurotic and somatoform disorders;
- Relieving symptoms of uncomplicated viral and bacterial diseases;
- The treatment of acute and chronic herpes and cytomegalovirus infections;
- Reduced physical performance;
- Prevention and treatment of infections in immunodeficient states;
Individual intolerance to certain ingredients of the medicine.
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by the attending physician for each patient individually.
CHILDREN FROM 1 TO 6 YEARS OF AGE
CHILDREN FROM 7 TO 12 YEARS OF AGE
ADULTS AND CHILDREN ABOVE 12 YEARS OF AGE
1.0-1.5 ml 3 times a day
1.5-2.5 ml 3 times a day
2.5-5.0 ml 3 times a day
For peroral use, 10-15 minutes before the meal.
The medicine should be taken at least 15 days to achieve a therapeutic effect.
The cases of overdose were not reported.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light, at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 24 months.
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.