- ABOUT PRODUCT
COMPOSITION AND DOSAGE FORM
Round tablets of herbs, with individual odor, biconvex, light – brown, speckled tablets. 60 pieces 0.5 g each. Polyethylene vials with a protective seal or packed in blisters. (1) – cardboard pack with protective holographic label, (2) – instruction for use.
Sandy Everlasting (Helichrýsum arenárium L)
Common Agrimony (Agrimónia eupatória L.)
Corn Silk (Stigmata Maydis L.)
Tansy (Tanacétum vulgáre L.)
Milk Thistle (Sílybum mariánum L.)
EFFECT OF THE MEDICINE
- Combination of herbal hepatoprotector;
- Promotes the regeneration of liver cells and stimulates their biosynthetic function;
- Reduces the impact of toxins on liver cells and eliminates biliary dyskinesia symptoms;
- Improves appetite and normalizes digestion;
- Possesses choleretic, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and a slight diuretic effect.
Usually, there are no side effects, in the majority of cases, the medicine is well tolerated.
In the case of individual sensitivity to one or more components of the medicine, there may be allergic reactions, dyspeptic disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
Use of the medicine should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATIONs
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
The medicine is prescribed for:
- chronic and acute (during re-convalescence);
- hepatitis of various etiologies (viral, drugs, alcohol, etc.);
- Cirrhosis of the liver and pre-cirrhosis states (in the complex therapy);
- Fatty liver Disease and biliary dyskinesia;
Hypersensitivity to one or more components of the medicine.
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by the attending physician for each patient individually.
CHILDREN 3 YEARS OF AGE AND ABOVE
1 tablet 2 times a day 5-10 minutes before the meal.
2 tablets 3 times a day 5-10 minutes before the meal.
The course of treatment in chronic diseases is usually 20 – 30 days. If necessary the treatment course can be repeated.
The cases of FORTALIV overdose were not reported.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicineshould be stored out of reach of children, protected from light, at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 2 years
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.