- ABOUT PRODUCT
COMPOSITION AND DOSAGE FORM
Round tablets of herbs, with individual odor, biconvex, light – brown, speckled tablets. 60 pieces 0.5 g each. Polyethylene vials with a protective seal or packed in blisters. (1) – cardboard pack with protective holographic label, (2) – instruction for use.
Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo L.)
Elecampane (Inula helenium L.)
Midland hawthorn (Crataegus laevigata)
Valerian herb (Valeriana officinalis)
Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis)
Common yarrow (Achillea millefolium L)
Peppermint (Mentha piperita L.)
effect of the medicine
- GINKO CARDIOZEN – a preparation of herbal origin. The medicine has a spasmolytic effect of myotropic nature (similar to the effect of papaverine), mainly in relation to coronary vessels.
- 3-5 days after the intake of Ginko Cardiozen, the therapeutic effect of the medicine occurs – attenuation is observed or elimination of the manifestations of diseases (elimination or significant attenuation of chest pains, pain in the heart, etc.).
- Treatment with Ginko Cardiozen significantly reduces and weakens the attacks of angina, patients less often resort to the use of nitroglycerin, Validol, and other vasodilators.
- Contributes to the normalization of the heart rate. The medicine contributes to the normalization of the contractile function of the myocardium, improving conductivity, and provides nutrition to the heart muscle.
- The main components of the medicine (hawthorn and motherwort) affect all the basic mechanisms that optimize the work of the heart, improves the nutrition of the heart muscle, by dilating the coronary vessels, improves metabolic processes in the myocardium at the cellular level, regulates the heart rate.
- Moreover, possesses a sedative effect, which is important in the prevention of heart diseases.
There may be rarely allergic hypersensitivity to separate ingredients of the preparation.
Use of the medicine should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATION
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
The medicine GINKO CARDIOZEN is prescribed for:
- heart failure;
- arterial hypertension;
- cardiac ischemia;
- chronic coronary insufficiency; (manifested by pain behind the sternum and in the region of the heart at rest or after physical exertion).
- myocardial dystrophy of different genesis;
- disorders of cerebral circulation;
- diagnosed gastritis of erosive type;
- stomach ulcer;
- peptic ulcer of the duodenum in the stage of exacerbation;
- acute myocardial infarction;
- stable low blood pressure – (Arterial hypotension);
- disorders of cerebral circulation in an acute phase.
- hypersensitivity to one or more components of the medicine.
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by the attending physician for each patient individually. GINKO CARDIOSEN is recommended to take:
1 tablet 2-3 times a day, for half an hour before meals.
The duration of treatment with the medicine (from 2 to 4 weeks) is determined by the patient’s individual response to treatment.
Repeated use of the medicine is recommended after the interval of 5-10 days. The medicine can be used not only in inpatient but also in outpatient basis.
The cases of overdose were not reported.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light, at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 24 months.
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.