- ABOUT DRUGS
COMPOSITION AND PACKING
Syrup of herbal extracts, brown viscous liquid with individual odor (may have light sediment and clouding) in the original vials of 150 ml with a protective seal – (1) cardboard packs with protective branded holographic label; (2) spoon – dispenser; (3) instruction for use.
|Common Sage Extract (Salvia officinalis L.)|
|Coltsfoot Extract (Tussilago L)|
|Licorice Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra L.)|
|Aloe Extract (Aloe arborescens Mill.)|
|Plantain Extract (Plantago L)|
EFFECT OF THE MEDICINE
Bronkhodoks is a combination medicine with antitussive and bronchodilatory action.
– It has a suppressive effect on the cough center without affecting breathing.
– It also has weak bronchospasmolytic and secretolytic action.
– The medicine stimulates respiration, expands bronchi and reduces bronchial mucosa edema.
– It has anti-inflammatory and weak antimicrobial effect.
Bronkhodoks is used in combination therapy for the treatment of the followings:
- Acute and chronic bronchitis;
- Bronchial asthma;
- Sanitation of a bronchial tree in pre – and postoperative period;
- Atelectasis when mucous plug blocks bronchi;
- To eliminate the symptoms of cough and bronchoconstriction
Before use, carefully shake the vial.
Keep the vial in a cool place after opening it. Do not heat and do not freeze.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATION
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
Individual intolerance to certain ingredients of the medicine.
Hyperacidity gastritis. Pregnancy. Lactation.
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by the attending physician for each patient individually.
ADULTS AND CHILDREN ABOVE 12 YEARS OF AGE
CHILDREN BETWEEN 3 AND 12 YEARS OF AGE
5.0-7.5 ml, 3 times a day
2.5-5.0 ml, 3 times a day
For peroral use, 10-15 minutes after the meal.
The course of administration is 14 days
There may be rarely allergic hypersensitivity to separate ingredients of the preparation.
Use of the medicine should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur.
The cases of overdose were not reported.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light, at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 24 months.
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.