- ABOUT DRUGS
COMPOSITION AND PACKING
Syrup of herbal extracts, brown viscous liquid with individual odor (may have light sediment and clouding) in the original vials of 150 ml with a protective seal – (1) cardboard packs with protective branded holographic label; (2) Spoon – dispenser; (3) instruction for use.
Common Nettle Extract (Urtica dioica L.)
Eleutherococcus Extract (Eleutherococcus senticosus)
Milfoil Extract (Achillea millefolium L.)
Aloe Extract (Aloe arborescens Mill.)
Trifid Bur-marigold Extract (Bidens Tripartita)
Excipients: purified water up to 100 ml, Sugar, Ethyl alcohol (95%)
EFFECT OF THE MEDICINE
– When using the medicine has a gradual regression effect on clinical and laboratory symptoms of anemia;
– Restores iron deficiency in the body and stimulates the synthesis of hemoglobin in iron deficiency anemia;
– Increases iron absorption in the intestine.
– It is a source of iron and essential amino acids;
– It helps overcome fatigue, depression, frequent tiredness, dizziness, increases the body defenses;
– Anemia (iron deficiency of different degrees of severity);
– Vitamin B12 deficiency anemia;
– Pregnancy and lactation (prevention of iron deficiency during pregnancy and lactation);
– Retardation of physical and mental development, and intensive growth;
– Sports and physical exercise, intense physical labor;
– Poor nutrition, unbalanced diet;
– Frequent acute respiratory viral infections and acute respiratory diseases (in the complex therapy);
– Donation of blood;
– For patients after various surgical measures;
– At prolonged bleeding;
– For children in adolescence and for adults (e.g., vegetarians and the elderly);
– Prevention of iron deficiency anemia in patients of a risk-group in the case where there is no possibility to ensure adequate intake of iron from food.
Before use, carefully shake the vial. Keep the vial in a cool place after opening it. Do not heat and do not freeze.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATION
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
Individual intolerance to certain ingredients of the medicine.
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by the attending physician for each patient individually.
Anemak is recommended to take:
ADULTS AND CHILDREN ABOVE 12 YEARS OF AGE
CHILDREN BETWEEN 3 AND 12 YEARS OF AGE
5 – 10 ml., 3 times a day with a meal
2,5 – 5 ml., 2-3 times a day with a meal
For peroral use, 5-10 minutes after the meal.
The course of administration is usually 30 days.
There may be rarely allergic hypersensitivity to separate ingredients of the preparation. The use of the medicine should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur.
The cases of overdose were not reported.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light, at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 24 months.
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.