- ABOUT DRUGS
DOLGOJITEL №4 – FOR GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT / HEPATOPROTECTOR
COMPOSITION AND DOSAGE FORM
DOLGOJITEL № 4, 0.25 gr. in each capsule, 60 pcs of capsules packaged in original bottles with a protective seal. (1) – cardboard pack with protective holographic label, (2) – instruction for use.
|Dihydroquercetin (Taxifolin) 95%||25 mg.|
EFFECT OF THE MEDICINE
- The preparation with a high content of arabinogalactan is intended for people with gastrointestinal diseases.
- Arabinogalactan stimulates intestinal peristalsis and helps restore normal microflora, thereby improving the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Dihydroquercetin (DHQ), due to its antibacterial properties, does away with Helicobacter.
- Moreover, this medication improves the functional state of liver cells, supports its anti-toxic function and is effective for people suffering from constipation.
Usually, there are no side effects; in the majority of cases, the drug is well tolerated.
Use of the drug should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur.
Hypersensitivity to one or more components of the drug.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATION
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
As part of complex therapy for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver:
- improves nutrition and growth of bifidobacteria and lactobacilli;
- promotes splitting, absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gastrointestinal tract.
With gastric ulcer and duodenum:
- as part of traditional treatment, it leads to a more rapid and effective reduction of pain, dyspeptic disorders (nausea, vomiting, heartburn, appetite disturbances, feeling of an unpleasant taste in the mouth, flatulence);
- tends to have a protective effect on the mucous membrane;
- contributes to the healing of gastric and duodenal ulcers.
- improves regeneration of the gastric mucosa, reduces the severity of inflammatory processes.
In the course of liver dysfunction when it is impaired:
- promotes the regeneration of liver cells and stimulates their biosynthetic function;
- reduces the effect of toxins on the liver cells;
- eliminates the symptoms of biliary dyskinesia.
Dosage and Administration
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by a physician for each patient individually.
PATIENTS BETWEEN 3 AND 9 YEARS OF AGE
PATIENTS BETWEEN 9 AND 18 YEARS OF AGE
PATIENTS ABOVE 19 YEARS OF AGE
1 capsule 1 time a day with meals.
1 capsule 2 times a day with meals.
1 capsule 3 times a day with meals.
Duration of admission
Repeated course after 2 weeks.
Consult with your doctor before use.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 24 months
Not considered as a pharmaceutical medicine.
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.