- ABOUT DRUGS
DOLGOJITEL № 3 – FOR CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM
COMPOSITION AND DOSAGE FORM
DOLGOJITEL №3, 0.25 gr. in each capsule, 60 pcs of capsules packaged in original bottles with a protective seal. (1) – cardboard pack with a protective holographic label; (2) – instruction for use;
|Dihydroquercetin (Taxifolin) 95%||50 mg.|
|Acidum ascorbinicum||125 mg.|
EFFECT OF THE MEDICINE
- strengthens the walls of blood vessels and capillaries, increasing their strength and elasticity;
- increases blood flow velocity, while improving microcirculation and the tone of the capillary bed;
- prevents the formation of internal blood clots, which is the cause of many cardiovascular diseases;
- improves the rheological properties of blood, its viscosity, and clotting, weakens the aggregation of red blood cells, improves their deformability in diseases involving increased blood viscosity syndrome (cerebral ischemia of the brain and heart, hypertension, diabetes);
- evinces membrane stabilizing activity, reducing the severity of the inflammatory process;
- reduces the level of cholesterol, lipids in the liver and serum;
- inhibits age-related changes in blood vessels, while slowing the progression of vascular diseases;
- reduces blood clots and the risk of progression of diabetic vascular complications, positively affecting the permeability of blood vessels.
Usually, there are no side effects; in the majority of cases, the drug is well tolerated.
Use of the drug should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur.
Hypersensitivity to one or more components of the drug.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATION
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
In the complex therapy of cardiovascular diseases:
- During the course of treatment with Dolgojitel №3, the total cholesterol concentration decreases, as well as the coefficient of atherogenic serum decreases, and triglyceride levels in the blood reduces. This helps to reduce the clinical presentations of atherosclerosis.
In ischemic heart disease, heart failure, heart rhythm disorders:
- Dolgojitel №3 helps to improve the rheological properties of blood, improves the condition of the membranes, increases their deformability, improves hemodynamic parameters.
During arterial hypertension of I and II degree.
- Under the influence of Dolgojitel №3, blood pressure normalizes, the amplitude of its daily fluctuations decreases, vascular tone ameliorates, cerebral circulation improves. As a result, it decreases headache and dizziness.
For prevention and in the period of rehabilitation after a stroke and heart attack.
- Dolgojitel №3 restores microcirculation, helps to improve venous outflow, reduces hypoxia, renders a positive effect on metabolic processes in cells. Moreover, it helps to prevent the recurrence of the disease.
Dosage and Administration
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by a physician for each patient individually.
PATIENTS BETWEEN 9 AND 18 YEARS OF AGE
PATIENTS ABOVE 19 YEARS OF AGE
1 capsule 2 times a day with meals.
1 capsule 3 times a day with meals.
Duration of admission
Repeated course after 2 weeks.
Consult with your doctor before use.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 24 months
Not considered as a pharmaceutical medicine.
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.