- ABOUT PRODUCT
DOLGOJITEL №5 – FOR PEOPLE WITH PHYSICAL DISABILITIES
COMPOSITION AND DOSAGE FORM
DOLGOJITEL № 5, 0.25 gr. in each capsules, 60 pcs of capsules packaged in original bottles with a protective seal. (1) – cardboard pack with protective holographic label, (2) – instruction for use.
|Dihydroquercetin (Taxifolin) 92%||50 mg.|
EFFECT OF THE MEDICINE
- The preparation is intended for people with physical disabilities and for those who have to lead a sedentary lifestyle.
- Dihydroquercetin and arabinogalactan help to ensure the normal functioning of the body, deprived of the natural possibilities.
- This complex increases vitality, thereby improving the quality of life and increasing its endurance.
Usually, there are no side effects; in the majority of cases, the drug is well tolerated.
Use of the drug should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur.
Hypersensitivity to one or more components of the drug.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATION
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
As a means of prevention:
During immunity disorders:
- recommended as a tonic to enhance the body’s defenses;
- increases the body’s resistance to infectious diseases and the harmful effects of the environment.
During exacerbation and complication of inflammatory diseases:
- reduces the severity of inflammatory processes;
- staves off exacerbations and recurrence of chronic inflammatory diseases.
In cardiovascular diseases:
- contributes to the normalization of blood pressure;
- improves blood microcirculation and cerebral circulation;
- reduces the effects of hypoxia and ischemia.
Dosage and Administration
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by a physician for each patient individually.
PATIENTS BETWEEN 3 AND 9 YEARS OF AGE
PATIENTS BETWEEN 9 AND 18 YEARS OF AGE
PATIENTS ABOVE 19 YEARS OF AGE
1 capsule 1 time a day with meals.
1 capsule 2 times a day with meals.
1 capsule 3 times a day with meals.
Duration of admission
Repeated course after 2 weeks.
Consult with your doctor before use.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 24 months
Not considered as a pharmaceutical medicine.
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.