- ABOUT DRUGS
DOLGOJITEL №2 – RESTORATIVE
COMPOSITION AND DOSAGE FORM
DOLGOJITEL № 2, 0.25 gr. in each capsule, 60 pcs of capsules packaged in original bottles with a protective seal. (1) – cardboard pack with protective holographic label, (2) – instruction for use.
|Dihydroquercetin (Taxifolin) 92%||45 mg.|
|Acidum ascorbinicum||25 mg.|
- Restorative agent, indispensable for any person in a modern rhythm of life;
- General languor, a decrease in physical and intellectual performance, absent-mindedness, depression – these are signs of inadequate tissue supply with nutrients and oxygen as well as an insufficient rate of excretion of degraded products.
- Dihydroquercetin and its derivatives, through strengthening tissues of blood vessels, contribute to the restoration of their transport function and the disposal of “manager’s syndrome”;
- Taxifolin is an excellent preventive agent for slowing down the aging process in the body.
Usually, there are no side effects; in the majority of cases, the drug is well tolerated.
Use of the drug should be discontinued when hypersensitivity reactions occur.
Hypersensitivity to one or more components of the drug.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATION
When prescribing with other medication adverse effects were not revealed.
In case of immunity disorders:
- It is recommended as a tonic to strengthen the body’s defenses, resistance to infectious diseases and the harmful effects of the environment.
In exacerbations and complications of inflammatory diseases:
- resistance improves, the severity of the inflammatory process reduces, the exacerbation and recurrence of chronic inflammatory diseases stave off.
In the course of liver dysfunction when it is impaired:
- the functional condition of the liver cells improves, and its antitoxic function will be maintained.
In varicose veins, phlebothrombosis, with post-thrombophlebitic syndrome:
- strengthens the venous walls, improves venous blood flow, prevents thrombosis and reduces edema.
In the complications of diabetes:
- improves microcirculation, strengthens the capillary bed, reduces insulin resistance, and improves the quality of life.
Dosage and Administration
The duration of treatment and the dose are determined by a physician for each patient individually.
PATIENTS BETWEEN 3 AND 9 YEARS OF AGE
PATIENTS BETWEEN 9 AND 18 YEARS OF AGE
PATIENTS ABOVE 19 YEARS OF AGE
1 capsule 1 time a day with meals.
1 capsule 2 times a day with meals.
1 capsule 3 times a day with meals.
Duration of admission
Repeated course after 2 weeks.
Consult with your doctor before use.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children, protected from light at a temperature from + 2° C to + 25°C.
Expiration date: 24 months
Not considered as a pharmaceutical medicine.
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.